SULAWESI COMBINED TOUR
Attraction : Culture – Diving – Snorkeling - Trekking
Tour Area : South Sulawesi – North Sulawesi
Grade : Easy - Intermediate
Start – end : Makassar - Manado
Duration : 11 Days – 10 Nights
DAY 01 : MAKASSAR AIRPORT - TORAJA (L.D).
- Arrive at Hasanuddin Airport, Meeting service. After that we directly transfer directly to Tana Toraja, eight hours drive across the Bugisnese Villages with their typical houses along the road. Lunch will be served at Kuppa beach Restaurant in Pare-Pare, a small port between Makasar-Toraja. Refreshment stop over at the Hill-Top of exotic mountain view in Buntu Kabobong and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountain. Continue drive for more 1.5 hours, afternoon Arrive in Toraja Land , check-in the Hotel and dinner.
DAY 02 : TORAJA TOUR ( B.L.D ).
- Breakfast at hotel. Today is full day visiting : the stone grave with tau-tau on a high cliff balcony overlooking the green valley of the Toraja at Lemo.Visit the royal family tombs at Suaya. Make an easy walks to see a giant-tree made as burial site for a new born-baby who died before teething at Kambira. Stop for lunch at local restaurant, after that we drive to the traditional carving village at Kete’kesu. Next places is visiting a Natural burial cave at Londa. Afternoon return to hotel for overnight and dinner.
DAY 03 : TORAJA TOUR ( B.L.D )
- Breakfast at hotel. Today we pick you at hotel and visits the Traditional buffalo market in Bolu, at this market we can see a locals trades many kind of animal, needs for funeral ceremony. Next to it is a Toraja traditional village, within buffalo horn in front of their houses at Palawa. The villages is one of the oldest villages in Tana Toraja.The ancient After that, Megalithic stone at Bori is going to be a next destination where we can see many of standing huge stone, used to tide the buffalo before sacrifice at the ancient time. Stop for lunch at local restaurant on the slope of Mount Sesean where you can also enjoy the panorama of terraced rice-fields with a fascinating mountainous view from Batutumonga. After take a small trek from Lokomata village to Pana. The bus will be pick up us at the other side of the village in TIKALA. Afternoon go to hotel in Rantepao, for and then have dinner at local restaurant.
Note : A traditional funeral ceremony which can be reached by foot will be included within two days Toraja tour. A typical Torajan local fruits & live stuff market can also be visited during your tour in Toraja Land.
DAY 04 : TORAJA - SENGKANG( B.L.D ).
- Breakfast at hotel. Today we are leaving Toraja and go to Sengkang region via Wajo tribes area. Driving by air conditioned minibus made the journeys are fun and easy. Smooth asphalt road is taking us till Sengkang. Lunch en-route at local restaurant in Pare pare. Arrive in Sengkang visit lake Tempe to see the way life of the Wajo people who live on the lake at their floating houses. Return to mainland to check-in to hotel in town, in the evening having dinner at local restaurant in town.
DAY 05: SENGKANG – MAKASSAR AIRPORT – MANADO (B.L)
- After breakfast at hotel. We pick you up at hotel lobby and visit the traditional silk weaving villagers where the local people is producing Silk Sarong and cloth. Continue driving to Makassar for the next destination, on the way we can stop at Bantimurunung water falls and butterfly conservation forest. Lunch at local restaurant and continue drive to Makassar airport and Upon arrival at the airport, we get the flights to Manado North Sulawesi, by Garuda Airlines
DAY 06 : AIRPORT ARRIVAL – MANADO CITY (Dinner)
- On arrival in Manado, by car transfer your to the hotel in town. Dinner en route at local restaurant. Overnight.
DAY 07 : MANADO – TOMOHON CITY
- Breakfast at resort and we are going up directly to Tomohon city, a place located on the 650 m above sea level. Absolutly cooler then Manado. On the way we stop at the highest Jesus Christ Monument in Asia and the second highest in the world after the one in Jenairo, Brasil. More up side the road is narrow but save drive untill Tinoor to stop for Manado view point. After about one hours drives, we will arrive in Tomohon and directly going to see the traditional market, well known as the extreme check in at resort. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch we are visiting the Dinner at local restaurant. And then return to hotel to overnight. Sweet dream.
DAY 08 : LOKON VOLCANO TREKKING – TANGKOKO FOREST (B,L,D)
- Wake up at 06.00 o’clock, to do the morning trip within Lokon Volcano Trekking. About 1.5 hours go up and return. From the crater area you can see the beauty of Tomohon and surrounding within landscape, mountainous and the city. After that we return dawn to parking ground and continue to resort. Breakfast and then check out from the resort and depart to Tangkoko Natural Reserve. On the way we will visit the fascinating of Lahendong village to see the sulfurous lake namely Linow lake. After that crossing to Tondano area to see the third biggest crater lake in Indonesia. We serve your lunch today on the way to Natural reserve with Indonesian cuisine. After lunch, continue driving , on arrival in Batu putih village, we check in at air conditioned cottage at the village. After check in we have to be ready for afternoon trip to see the smallest primate in the world named Tarsius spectrum. By car we will go to the gate to get the permit and the local ranger who will be guide us in to the deep side of the forest, during the trip. About 2 – 3 hours in the jungle then we are return to the cottages with the car. On arrival at cootages, take abit of leisure and having your diner
DAY 09 : TANGKOKO MORNING TRIP – BUNAKEN ISLAND
- Wake up call at 05.30 am to prepare the morning trip. Again, we are together are going in to the jungle to see the black macaque nigra, horn bill birds, and many kinds of endemic flora and fauna. At 08.00 o’clock return to resort and to have breakfast. After that we have check out preparation to Bunaken Island. At 09.00 am we are leving for Manado harbor about two hours and the continue by private boat leaving for snorkeling. About 01 hours sailing accros the Manado bay, we are arrive on the island and afternoon snorkeling at the house reef, just a few step from your door. Tonight we will staying at the resort, exactly right on the beach. After lunch, by the boat going to snorkeling in Siladen Island house reef. Afternoon return to the resort on Bunaken Island. Free at leisure untill the dinner time. Overnight. Sweet dream.
DAY 10 : SILADEN ISLAND – BUNAKEN SNOREKLING
- Breakfast at resort and at 08.00 am we are begin the trip to Siladen island where we can have a fun time at the white sandy beach. Also good snorkeling at wall reef. Eazy, lazy time. We are return to having lunch at the resort. After the lunch, continue snorkeling on Western site of Bunaken Island to see many of soft coral and varietis of fish and might be turtles. Afternoon return to the resort and Dinner. Overnight.
DAY 11 : DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at resort, free program until transfer to Manado harbor according to your flight schedule and continue by car to Sam Ratulangi airport for your next destination.